<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35738870?origin\x3dhttp://justthatgirlyoulove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Her ♥
me
JoyceL
six.nov.ninetyone
ex cgl-ian, penang
cHRisTiAn

fluffy, purple chicken living in a world of
pink donkeys,
orange cows,
green ducks
and dumb blonde sheep

if you hate me (WHY??!?), please click HERE.


    follow me on Twitter


    *Random Sparkles*




    <3 Loves
    purple
    cookies (and Cookie Monster!)
    sugar
    looking at/making beautiful things
    window shopping
    unique, one-of-a-kindshoes
    brown (i juz realised it lol)
    handbags
    accesories
    bananas with chocolate ice-cream cake
    coffee
    gifts
    listening to problems
    solving problems
    holidays-slash-festivals
    sentimental junk
    R&B, jazz, and ballad
    getting drumbeats
    right t a l k i n g
    reading love/adventure stories
    drawing little emo kids and squigglys
    tea with milk
    coffee without milk.
    victorian architecture
    open-plan design
    the smell of wood
    rough edged stonework
    abstract art
    middle easterners
    colourful designs
    simple, powerful statements
    one-liners
    witty humour
    confident people
    biker boys =DDD
    inspirational stories
    sensitive people
    making people happy
    unusual photography
    male jazz singers
    wild jasmine flowers
    stickers
    handmade art and craft
    flowers from my baby brother
    I-Love-You's from my family
    soft soft toys
    bodice-ripping novels
    japanese gardens
    water designs
    top-of-the-line technology
    cute animations
    the feel of new cloth
    arranging things
    my mummy's cooking
    hanging out at the poolside
    expensive silverware
    huge chandeliers
    drawing out of shape cartoons
    buying paintings
    decorating spaces
    re-reading letters/notes/messages
    crystal clear ice water
    watching nature documentaries
    Disney Channel
    daydreaming about unlikely events
    tasting food
    repairing broken stuff
    cheering for sports teams
    dreaming about hot guys =)



    XX Hates
    pink
    backstabbers
    proud people
    ungratefulness
    exams
    decision-making
    pumpkins.



    ...Pffts
    fireBRANDS
    aDeLeNe
    aNDrEw
    CaLEb
    cHaNThaNa
    ChARiS
    chAriSMa
    ChEryL
    DaNiEl tAn
    dAniEl TeOh
    DiXoN
    eULeNe
    EvOn
    eZeKieL
    hUi JeN
    iMiN
    JaMEs
    jANiCe lEOnG
    JaNicE oOi
    JoCElyN
    jOeL
    jOShUa
    jUdSoN
    JuLiA
    jUStiN
    KaREn
    kAr PEi
    KhAi sHiN
    kUtU
    LaURa
    LeROy
    lYDiA
    lYn Si
    mAriLyN
    MiNnY
    mAiNE
    NiCoLe [blogspot]
    NiCoLe [multiply]
    pEi YeN
    rAChEl oOi
    ReGiNa
    SaRAh tHuM
    sARaH WoNg
    sAu FEi
    ShArOn
    sHaUn
    SiU MinG
    sOk WaH
    Su qUiN
    TeNg AuN
    TiFfAnY
    uNCle LaMe
    VaNesSa cHenG
    vAnNesSa KhOo
    vEnNeZiA
    ViViAn
    wEi LyNn
    WoAN ShiNg
    YaN-y
    Yi LiN
    ziNg Wei


    Her Story
    October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011



    Credits
    Designer : Cher See
    Basecodes: sweetsuicidal
    01 02 03 04
    Leave Her credicts alone ^^

    Saturday, March 05, 2011

    okay ppl. sorry I haven’t updated so long

    over in kl takde internet.

    or at least I couldn’t get online. lol

    so I typed in word

    saved it

    and now im posting it xD

    DAY 42

    woke up at 11.30 am.

    yup 15 hours of tidur. epic eh…

    ate breakfast: homemade puff pastry with mushrooms + veg.

    totally nice

    sat around reading newspapers

    then nat + nick + their mom came back

    lazed around somemore with them

    read ella enchanted

    help them cook mi hun kuih

    which is called pan mee here in the beautiful pearl island. coughcough

    AHHHHH I loved it.

    sigh I want pan mee now O.O lol

    after lunch read somemore

    finished the book

    started another one called ‘A Book of a Thousand Days’

    which is epicly awesome too O.O

    though its kinda sad most of the way.

    but it has a happy ending nat says. lol

    ate dinner

    I MISS HOMECOOKED FOOD!

    and my mummy.

    and my family. lol

    left immediately after dinner to fga kl’s hospitality house in old klang road

    reached in abt half an hour

    got in

    and WHOA the house is crazily cool.

    simple

    but awesome wei.

    lazy to describe though.

    wanna see come for yourself. hahaha

    anyways…

    laze around

    prayed for cleansing of the house

    cause even though its run by Christians

    who knows wat nonsense decides to go invade or wat.

    so yeah

    read my book somemore

    then sleep at 10 like that.

    DAY 43

    well I TRIED to sleep.

    honestly

    I was so troubled the whole night

    keep waking up scared and all that

    fear was keeping me from sleeping

    I kept praying and mumbling Jesus’ name

    finally fell asleep

    prob around 5 smtg

    cause I woke up this morning groggy like mad.

    but I wasn’t that tired though. lol

    straight get ready

    then 7 am go do quiet time

    been asking God one ques

    “Why do I fail so many things?”

    well. no answer yet

    I know why men fail

    cause we are not perfect.

    but why do I fail all the time?

    hmmm.

    ponder it then tell me kay.

    if u have a dumb answer don bother though. LOL

    off to pudu for our first ministry

    china team + cat

    went to help out at NSEP

    with the drug addicts + stuff

    while us Nepal teamers

    went to help at kawan kl.

    honestly it was scary cause

    one, I had no idea how to talk to them

    and two, they looked so much like ppl in my nightmares

    I know its mean to say that

    but I don’t mean to be mean. seriously.

    it got better as time passed though.

    talked to a few ladies

    served breakfast

    watched passion of the Christ.

    well parts of it.

    I dunno how I survived watching it so many times without wanting to puke or cry.

    somewhere during the movie I sat down + talked to this young Chinese woman

    and we had an entire conversation in MANDARIN.

    I know right.

    im still shocked at how I pulled it off.

    of course I told her I only understood a bit

    so she taught me along the way.

    highlight of my day xD

    anyways

    met this one 70yrold lady who knew SO MANY languages

    we were super shocked.

    she asked shaz to speak in urdu

    and she copied her writing PERFECTLY.

    she quoted bible verses to run’s face

    he straight gong ki. lol

    shes a street lady

    and she had so many different languages she wrote down on papers

    and memorized songs in her head.

    shes so cool. O.O

    lunch nearby was pretty UH-MA-ZING.

    came back

    and helped to clean up

    stacked chairs

    swept

    mopped

    laughed

    ate some sweets.

    still had abt an hour before the NSEP team were done

    so us free ppl

    went to the mall.

    TIMES SQUARE!

    been so long since I went there.

    walked around like zombies

    visited the theme park

    then rush back to kawan

    met up with the others

    and headed back to the house!

    hung up my washed clothes + finished my book

    which is SO SADDDDDDDDDDD but it does have a happy ending heh.

    went out dinner nearby

    came back for briefing + some prayer items

    met with nick’s friend Adrian from kl

    and amy’s friend Elaine, also from kl

    so yeah. now updating

    and eating MOCHACHIPS! (2010 campstaff’s drugs lol)

    and getting ready to…

    use the toilet.

    teehee

    DAY 44

    woke up at 6.30 am cause amy’s alarm went off SO LOUD. lol

    went back to sleep and woke up at 8. teehee

    straight get up and wash up and go do quiet time

    read songs of Solomon. heh

    breakfast

    get ready

    off to rawang!

    sat next to run

    who fell asleep with his head at an awkward angle

    I had to try not to laugh loudly. heh

    abt one + half hour drive O.O

    following behind our guide anita + her team, john + roy

    we actually went in Selangor

    then

    stopped Fallen Leaves Centre.

    a simple place for drug addicts to recover and stay and wtv.

    ppl don like them u know. =(

    so we sat around, talked a bit with the few there

    there was this guy Le Boy

    hes an EPIC artist. lol

    then off to a hospital for HIV + patients.

    JUST SO YOU KNOW

    u can…

    hug/kiss/touch/share saliva/or towels/breathe the same air

    with a patient without getting the disease.

    only sharing blood will get u infected.

    just saying xD

    so talked with a few ppl

    the head caregiver, muthu, told us abt a patient named andy

    he was like…30 smtg I think

    looked quite young + healthy to me

    he contracted this disease which actually weakens ur immune system

    and cause of that contracted another disease which blinded him completely.

    and he was so shyyyy

    he also couldn’t walk and all that

    so I went up to his wheelchair and tried to talk to him.

    but he answer quite soft.

    for me who is NOT a touchy person

    it was cool to hold his hand and talk to him. heh

    though it was like really short cause he was too shy.

    man…my heart is like…bleeding or smtg I dunno. LOL

    sounds so dramatic.

    I just feel so sad cause I cant really do anything

    AND WHY IS THIS WORLD SO UNFAIR

    and ufbnwoenfivwpmvd.

    *cough*

    anyways

    wnet to another shelter for handicapped ppl with AIDS

    see the thing is

    ppl have shelters for those with AIDS

    and those who are handicapped

    but neither will take in those handicapped AND with AIDS.

    u know wat I mean?

    the place I visited was pretty big

    and so beautiful.

    peaceful and nature-y and all that. teehee

    CHICKENS TOO!

    lol lunch after that at malay shop

    now I lOVE malay food

    but I can safely say this one wasn’t really that good.

    but is okay. not complaining hahaha

    after lunch went back to fallen leaves to rest awhile before we go visit refugee kids

    so we lay around on the floor

    singing and talking to the ppl there

    there was a man from the team that brought us to batu arang

    (where all these was taking place)

    his name is roy

    AND HES CrAZY lol.

    crazier than abel I can say.

    but btu but

    his wife has like hormonal problems

    so she cant give birth

    and they really really want a kid

    so we prayed for him

    hopefully he will get one.

    maybe even adopt one? heh

    around 2.30 supposed to leave d

    but apparently the jam into kl would have been quite bad at that hour

    so we couldn’t visit the kids. sighhhh

    slept all the way back.

    sat next to abel this time

    YOR I stress le. hahah kidding

    all of us fell asleep like 10 mins into the journey back lol

    slept somemore

    woke up, bathed

    and off to dinner…somewhere. haha

    after that stopped at a night market

    wow it was HUGE and fun. hehe

    came back

    debriefed a while

    then off to bed!

    DAY 45

    storm! I love them hehe

    woke up cold

    ate breakfast

    got ready

    quiet time read more songs of Solomon

    then cory taught us on worship leading!

    got a few interesting things that I learnt =)

    after that split into outreach teams

    and it was a survival team-building activity.

    we were given a situation of being lost at sea

    with only 15 items

    so we had to rank them according to importance

    then nik read out the list made by the US coast guard

    and we had to calculate the difference in rank for each item

    and total the point differences

    the lower the score the better our survival skills.

    out of 100, team Nepal got 48. lol

    barely there xD

    after that break

    then off to lunch at klcc!

    food court there so awesome got so many things to eat!

    but quite ex la I feel. lol

    ate nasi lemak. good stuff.

    then split up again

    given a DTS DARE by Carolyn Raymond Boin. lol

    we had to do 10 completely random things

    it was either taking pics or vid.

    and so that was how we made a fool of ourselves in suria klcc

    on the 3rd of march 2011. xD

    the pics + vid I will post on fb.

    I lazy describe my crazy day though. so…yeah. just go fb see. haha

    came back

    cleaned up and finished journal stuff

    then off to dinner at a Chinese chu char restaurant

    that darrel’s mum + brother took us to.

    so nice of them. =)

    I think darrel’s mum very pretty teehee.

    anyways

    came back

    sembang with cat about random stuff lol

    then amy

    then nat came back from her mummy’s bday dinner

    and we crapped somemore

    then now going sleep.

    at 10 pm. xD

    DAY 46

    got up, washed up

    quiet time with more songs of Solomon

    then off to NSEP!

    today china team + cat went to kawan

    shaz went to do visa stuff with nik

    rest of us at NSEP.

    Darrel + run went out mapping new drug addict routes with some male staff

    while me amy + cory

    whitewashed the walls of the stairway!

    totally fun wei.

    felt so yeng after that

    cause the walls look so clean. lol

    crazy tired

    and muscles cramped like nobody’s business

    but it was so good.

    lunch with anita + Rachel + the boys

    with good economy rice

    then back to NSEP.

    sembang with anita for a while

    watched some vids she showed us

    then a few photos

    then back to the house!

    and shaz’s testimony so keng O.O

    u see her visa expires next wed.

    so she needs to get out of the country before that

    but when she go apply for visa to Singapore or Thailand

    they say cannot

    I dunno why la haha

    she can only go back to Pakistan.

    but so happen

    she met a Pakistani man there.

    guess who he was

    the BOSS OF PAKISTANI INTERNATIONAL AIRWAYS!

    she tell him her story

    and he was like okay okay come follow me to my office

    I go help u check out the schedule of planes and seating and stuff

    so she follow him

    and all booked d

    earliest flight is this Sunday 6/3/2011

    but business class only.

    she was like…I no money to pay this much. its okay thank u for all ur help

    and he was like why u worry??

    I WILL PAY IT ALL FOR YOU.

    shaz straight gong ki.

    he told her that he never go western union one (the place where they met)

    but today he felt like he should

    so he said she was a lucky girl because he knew he should help her.

    and I don think hes a Christian also lol.

    so now

    shazia has a FREE business class seat all the way back to Pakistan

    so all her worries are covered by God.

    isn’t He awesome? lol

    anyways

    came back + slept in my paint-splattered clothes

    then woke up around 4 smtg

    go bathe

    do journal + stuff

    then off to pick up some team members from lrt @ hang tuah station

    then dinner at loke yew road!

    mamak dinner. hahah

    went to grace Baptist church for bible distribution training/briefing

    halfway through, shaz left for the train station

    we were all getting up in the middle of the session just to hug her

    aww man. miss her already :(

    finished

    then I antisocial the rest of the night

    listening to amy’s ipod.

    I think I want one.

    music is healing to my soul xD

    cam eback

    debriefed

    packed up cause we’re leaving tomorrow!

    then now…cooling off

    and abt to sleep!

    DAY 47

    so got up early today like a normal weekday

    then get ready all

    drape on the couch asking God a million questions

    (my QUIET time xD)

    only a few answered. lol

    after that off to grace Baptist church

    for bible distribution!

    split into 3 teams

    to conquer a 20 storey building

    my team got 8 ppl

    floors 7-13

    we started at the highest one.

    supposed to knock on the door,

    talk to the ppl and ask them

    they want bible ka...or wtv.

    and try to share the gospel. xD

    first 5 floors all NOBODY HOME

    or no one in the house

    or open door, then shut in like...10 secs. lol

    got to 8th floor then met a christian indian family

    talked to them a while

    prayed

    then the grandson tag along with us

    he's 15

    so our tour guide took us around the remaining floors

    telling us where the 'cousins' stay and all that.

    met a malay single father

    talked to him quite a while too

    darrel shared the new testament with him

    TOTALLY AWESOME lol

    then gave a chinese aunty a bible

    told her it was a storybook. HAHAH

    then...finished around 11.30

    go back to the church

    debriefed

    then tapao lunch take back to the hospitality house

    straight pack up

    and leave!

    sat in the car of our new friend, ADRIAN.

    did dts in 2008 under nik

    hes FUNNY lol. reminds me of saufei xD

    go bus terminal

    wait a while

    buy water

    then off on a 5 hour drive back to my beloved island =)

    sat with amy

    listened to music

    slept

    discussed random things...haha.

    reached butterworth terminal

    take ferry back! totally nice

    put bags in the van

    SUPER HEAVY BAGS lol

    then walked back.

    unpacked

    bathed...

    going supper later.

    CHAOZ!



    peace out. xD

    9:10 PM