
DAY 11
(sorry completely forgot to blog yesterday so i posted it this morning hahaha)
woke up early this time
just so I could cook meemee. teehee
put the leftover red sauce in it.
super delish, even though a bit sour for a morning meal.
spent time talking and praying this morning
many many things I asked God.
seems like the more I wanna do for Him
the more struggles I face! gosh.
ed came in and did some debriefing on last nights street ev. + security
he brought his kids, adaiah + joel!
so cute la weiiiiiiiii
then it was aafke’s turn to talk
and today we did some prophetical acts
that is, we prayed and asked God what He wanted to share with us
and presented it as interestingly as possible
our group’s msg: that God wants to fill us up anew; turn the dry wells into fountains
cat presented that
then we got the rest to stand in a straight line,
close their eyes, and picture whatever funny story I made up abt hot, dry deserts.
mindy read the passage abt God renewing us, which ended with the word “springs”
that was my cue to spray all of them with water!
hahaha totally wanted to do it on the hot burning roof,
but guess wat? it rained so much today lol.
lunch: spicy chicken. yummmm
our lunch is getting variety but sadly I must say kapitan is still our main fare for dinner lol.
after lunch I went down to do my journal
which finally came back from carra! she was busy that’s y.
I started having a pounding headache
u know the one where u get tunnel vision and ur brains practice its African drums?
yeah.
don’t like panadol. wont ever will. hate medicine L
anyways around 3.30 pm set off for pg hill
we went hiking! yeng leh.
lol just went up til stage 1 (the free coffee/tea place)
but forgot to stretch beforehand
so muscles were burning all the way up.
rested awhile in the pouring rain
(which I might add was very refreshing; better than a hot hot sun and dry trail lol)
played a bit at the exercise machines
haha yes we hiked all the way up just to exercise at the machines =.=
then made our way down the same trail.
interestingly
I was fine all the way back
not tired or sore or dreading the journey ( and my headache was gone!)
in fact it felt so short.
maybe cause nat and abel and I were doing nonsense. made time go by faster. haha
came back for dinner and I straight shower in cold water.
nice.
dinner was kapitan. hahahah
after dinner more journaling
took my stuff downstairs so I could get inspiration off google
ended up talking to run
AND FINISHING MY BOOK ASSIGNMENT! yay me xD
now im feeling kinda AWAKE.
sigh I cant really sleep. maybe coffee is bad for me. lol
peace out.