purple cookies (and Cookie Monster!) sugar
looking at/making beautiful things window shopping
unique, one-of-a-kindshoes brown (i juz realised it lol) handbags accesories bananas with chocolate ice-cream cake coffee gifts
listening to problems solvingproblems holidays-slash-festivals sentimental junk R&B, jazz, and ballad
getting drumbeats right
talking
reading love/adventure stories
drawing little emo kids and squigglys tea with milk coffee without milk. victorian architecture
open-plan design
the smell of wood
rough edged stonework abstract art
middle easterners colourful designs
simple, powerful statements one-liners witty humour confident people
biker boys =DDD inspirational stories sensitive people
making people happy unusual photography
male jazz singers
wild jasmine flowers
stickers
handmade art and craft flowers from my baby brother I-Love-You's from my family
soft soft toys bodice-ripping novels
japanese gardens water designs
top-of-the-line technology
cute animations
the feel of new cloth arranging things
my mummy's cooking hanging out at the poolside expensive silverware
huge chandeliers
drawing out of shape cartoons
buying paintings decorating spaces
re-reading letters/notes/messages crystal clear ice water
watching nature documentaries Disney Channel daydreaming about unlikely events
tasting food repairing broken stuff cheering for sports teams dreaming about hot guys =)
XX Hates
pink backstabbers proud people
ungratefulness exams decision-making pumpkins.
I wanna be a Vampire so freakin' bad and bite all of the girls I never had. I wanna be on the cover of Fangs Magazine smiling next to Edward and Sookie.
Oh every time I close my eyes I scream that I will never die A different blood-type every night, Oh I, I swear The world better prepare, For when I'm a vampire.
Yeah, I would have a cape like Dracula Sneak up from the back of ya, Everyday Halloween Popular with all the teens I'll probably pull an alice cullen and emmett and hook up with my siblings just for the heck of it. Give away a few t-shirts that say "Suck It" and last but not least grant somebody their last wish You can call me Count von Count from the 'Street, though I'm not purple and I got no hand up my bum hole. Get it? Can't wait to bite on some Twi-moms they all seem to want to get it on in my coffin I'll make sure to choose my victims with care and there'll be smokin' hot 100-year-old cougars everywhere!
Oh every time I close my eyes I dream that I will never die A different blood-type every night, oh I, I swear The world better prepare, for when I'm a vampire.
I'll be buyin' up Transylvanian real estate avoiding all the wooden stakes Ain't got time for all of that furry werewolf patty-cake Poof of smoke, and then i'll fly away like a crazed bat And sparkle while running through the woods giving piggy-backs And, yeah, everyone will think that I'm real gay But they'll all be dead by my 200th birthday. I'll probably suck the most of all the vampires you know and have a thousand hook-ups with the girls that are emo. And all the other vampire starlets could rest in peace once we rid the world of all garlic. I know we've all gotta similar thirst for finding tasty necks, so sink your teeth in for the blood burst
I wanna Vampire so freakin' bad and bite all of the girls i never had. I wanna be on the cover of Fangs Magazine smiling next to Edward and Sookie (What up Sookie!)
Oh every time I close my eyes It's cause my skins sparkling so bright I dream that I will never die A different blood-type every night, oh I, I swear The world better be scared, for when i'm a vampire.