the funniest pick-up lines i've ever heard. lol
Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
Baby, I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock
Be unique and different, just say yes
Besides this one, what’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard?
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
Excuse me, but I think it’s time we met.
Hi. I only have three months to live…
How was Heaven when you left it?
I seemed to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
I’m invisible. Can you see me? (Yes) Great! How about tomorrow night?
My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to.
POOF! I’m here, where are your other two wishes?