<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35738870?origin\x3dhttp://justthatgirlyoulove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Her ♥
me
JoyceL
six.nov.ninetyone
ex cgl-ian, penang
cHRisTiAn

fluffy, purple chicken living in a world of
pink donkeys,
orange cows,
green ducks
and dumb blonde sheep

if you hate me (WHY??!?), please click HERE.


    follow me on Twitter


    *Random Sparkles*




    <3 Loves
    purple
    cookies (and Cookie Monster!)
    sugar
    looking at/making beautiful things
    window shopping
    unique, one-of-a-kindshoes
    brown (i juz realised it lol)
    handbags
    accesories
    bananas with chocolate ice-cream cake
    coffee
    gifts
    listening to problems
    solving problems
    holidays-slash-festivals
    sentimental junk
    R&B, jazz, and ballad
    getting drumbeats
    right t a l k i n g
    reading love/adventure stories
    drawing little emo kids and squigglys
    tea with milk
    coffee without milk.
    victorian architecture
    open-plan design
    the smell of wood
    rough edged stonework
    abstract art
    middle easterners
    colourful designs
    simple, powerful statements
    one-liners
    witty humour
    confident people
    biker boys =DDD
    inspirational stories
    sensitive people
    making people happy
    unusual photography
    male jazz singers
    wild jasmine flowers
    stickers
    handmade art and craft
    flowers from my baby brother
    I-Love-You's from my family
    soft soft toys
    bodice-ripping novels
    japanese gardens
    water designs
    top-of-the-line technology
    cute animations
    the feel of new cloth
    arranging things
    my mummy's cooking
    hanging out at the poolside
    expensive silverware
    huge chandeliers
    drawing out of shape cartoons
    buying paintings
    decorating spaces
    re-reading letters/notes/messages
    crystal clear ice water
    watching nature documentaries
    Disney Channel
    daydreaming about unlikely events
    tasting food
    repairing broken stuff
    cheering for sports teams
    dreaming about hot guys =)



    XX Hates
    pink
    backstabbers
    proud people
    ungratefulness
    exams
    decision-making
    pumpkins.



    ...Pffts
    fireBRANDS
    aDeLeNe
    aNDrEw
    CaLEb
    cHaNThaNa
    ChARiS
    chAriSMa
    ChEryL
    DaNiEl tAn
    dAniEl TeOh
    DiXoN
    eULeNe
    EvOn
    eZeKieL
    hUi JeN
    iMiN
    JaMEs
    jANiCe lEOnG
    JaNicE oOi
    JoCElyN
    jOeL
    jOShUa
    jUdSoN
    JuLiA
    jUStiN
    KaREn
    kAr PEi
    KhAi sHiN
    kUtU
    LaURa
    LeROy
    lYDiA
    lYn Si
    mAriLyN
    MiNnY
    mAiNE
    NiCoLe [blogspot]
    NiCoLe [multiply]
    pEi YeN
    rAChEl oOi
    ReGiNa
    SaRAh tHuM
    sARaH WoNg
    sAu FEi
    ShArOn
    sHaUn
    SiU MinG
    sOk WaH
    Su qUiN
    TeNg AuN
    TiFfAnY
    uNCle LaMe
    VaNesSa cHenG
    vAnNesSa KhOo
    vEnNeZiA
    ViViAn
    wEi LyNn
    WoAN ShiNg
    YaN-y
    Yi LiN
    ziNg Wei


    Her Story
    October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011



    Credits
    Designer : Cher See
    Basecodes: sweetsuicidal
    01 02 03 04
    Leave Her credicts alone ^^

    Friday, January 23, 2009
    its so early in the morning! couldnt sleep cause my brother came back from kl hyper and tireless. he actually stayed awake the whole night, playing guitar! crazy person. lol.

    anyway...more survey love =P

    1) Are you really ready for 80 questions?
    no, never.
    2) Who's the best kisser you've ever kissed?
    um...i've never kissed anyone before. a lot of almosts, though. haha
    3) Do you believe in God?
    yup. =)
    4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
    *looks sheepish* i dont say i love you. hehe
    6) What's your ringtone?
    Ragtime. the cutest lil' jig.
    7) Have a best friend?
    more than one actually.
    8) Are you a boy or girl?
    im not sure...
    9) How do you want to die?
    in the least painful way. =)
    11) What did you last drink?
    water
    12) Who is your last call?
    ivy!
    13) Tom from MySpace is about to go to jail, what's your first thought?
    oh. ok. sorry!
    14) Do you have an attitude?
    depends on who i'm talking to. heheh...
    16) Ever been in love?
    nah.
    17) How much do you text?
    a lot?
    18) Like reading?
    love it.
    19) Are you gonna get high later?
    on sugar? i might.
    20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
    nah.
    21) Do you miss someone?
    i always miss someone. haha
    22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
    doesn't matter now, does it?
    23) Who is your best friend's brother's wife's daughter's boyfriend?
    don have le.
    24) Do you tan a lot?
    only when i feel like it.
    26) Ever eat food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
    yeah.
    27) Do you like someone currently?
    as if i'm gonna tell. lol
    28) Have you ever started a rumor?
    maybe...
    30) Are Barbie & Ken bad influences on people?
    i don care. lol. I AM A BAD INFLUENCE ANYWAY.
    31) Do you regret anything from your past?
    yeah. certainly.
    32) What are you listening to?
    my desi girl - dostana
    33) Do you want to have kids?
    yeah. 5 of them.
    34) Ever kissed somebody that's name started with an E?
    no...i would like to! haha.
    35) Do you type fast?
    yes i do. GOT A PROBLEM? lol
    36) Do you have piercings?
    yeah. everywhere. u could practically dip me in water and i'd absorb it like sponge.
    37) Can you spell?
    aiiem nott shwere. hauu ah?
    38) Flip flops or sandals?
    flip-flops
    39) What do you miss most about your past?
    lemme think...
    40) What are you craving right now?
    lots of things. hehe. 'something to do' would be at the top of my list.
    41) Is your handphone always hung around you whenever you are?
    mostly, yeah
    42) Do you enjoy going out with the opposite sex friend alone?
    lol. havent tried that enough to figure out if i'd enjoy it or not
    43) Does somebody love you?
    yeah
    44) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
    yeah
    45) Are you secretly liking someone?
    if i say yes, it wouldnt be a secret now, would it?
    46) Do you believe your ex thinks about you?
    yes. ALL THE TIME. lol. no ex la.
    47) Who is your bestest friend?
    sorry dude. it isnt u :P haha. i have more than one
    48) Have you ever been betrayed by a best friend?
    felt like it yeah. but actually it didnt happen. =DDD
    49) Your hair color?
    black, baby.
    50) Is your house big?
    it will be. soon enough. LOL
    51) Where is your cat at?
    my imaginary kingdom
    52) Have you ever walked outside in the rain?
    i danced.
    53) Do you think you're a good person?
    think? i know!
    54) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
    yeah
    55) Do you take drugs?
    coffee's a drug right?
    56) Last time you had a nice bubble bath?
    i've never had a bubble bath. sshhh...
    57) Whats your middle name?
    sze yuen. go ahead, attempt to pronounce it correctly, i dare u. haha
    58) Do you play the Wii?
    no but i want to!
    59) How do you feel about Wal-Mart?
    waste of space
    60) How long have you had a Myspace?
    about as long as i have been married
    61) Who has inspired you the most?
    err...
    62) Favorite line?
    too many to bother prioritizing.
    63) How old will you be in 4months?
    17 years 6 months
    64) Are you mean?
    of course
    65) Can you keep white shoes clean?
    what white shoes?
    66) Do you believe in true love?
    yeah
    67) Do you like roller coasters that go upside down?
    too chicken to try it
    68) Are you proud of the person you've become?
    maybe? i dunno
    69) Do you like yourself to be changed?
    i do wish it sometimes...yeah.
    70) Do you like to be outside?
    occasionally
    71) What are you looking forward to?
    refer to earlier posts
    72) Are you bored?
    not at this moment
    73) Do you want to get married?
    nah. i want a domestic partnership. HAHA. jk. yes of course i wanna get married. where else would those 5 kids come from...
    74) Ever fail a class?
    subjects yes. chem and add maths
    75) Are you hungry?
    yeah
    76) Do you have a bank account?
    yeah
    78) What will make you happy?
    the guy in my dreams actually telling me he liked me. LOL
    79) Would you change your name?
    nah. im too much like my name to change it.
    80) Do you know how to skateboard?
    i trip on flat ground (used to!). what does that say?

    p.s. yes i do notice the missing numbers. haha. too lazy to bother abt it though.

    anyway...one more. the ones in bold are the statements that apply to me. or that i'm being sarcastic about...=P

    1) I miss somebody right now. - a lot of ppl actually.
    2) I do not watch TV these days. - only pirated dvd's.
    3) I wear glasses or contact lenses.
    4) I love to play video games.
    5) I have tried marijuana.
    6) I have been in a threesome. - you kidding right?
    7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy. - tsk tsk tsk. go read the Bible.
    8) I have changed mentally over the last year. - for worse maybe. LOL
    9) I curse. - i so totally do.
    10) I’m totally smart. - do i have to elaborate?? lol.
    11) I’ve broken someone’s bones. - yeah. i decapitated my doll keychain. gruesome i know.
    12) I’m paranoid sometimes. - no explanation needed.
    13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. - i already have big boobs! lol. sorry
    14) I need money right now. - who doesn't?
    15) I love sushi. - oh yes i do.
    16) I talk really, really fast. - sometimes maybe?
    17) I have long hair.
    18) I have lost money in Las Vegas. - sure, sure.
    19) I have at least two siblings. - yeah. the third's imaginary.
    20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
    21) I couldn’t survive without Caller ID. - nope. i'd die not knowing who's calling me...*rolls eyes*
    22) I like the way I look. - who ever does? lol
    23) Sometimes I'm pessimistic. - believe it or not.
    24) I have a lot of mood swings. - ask jesher
    25) I have a hidden talent. - reciting the alphabet backwards. =DDD
    26) I’m always hyper. - only with my drugs nearby
    27) I have a lot of friends. - i know right...!
    28) I have pecked someone of the same sex. - katy perry rocks
    29) I enjoy talking on the phone.
    30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. - when i'm at home =)
    31) I love to shop. - (see money statement)
    32) Enjoy window shopping.
    33) I would rather shop than eat. - crazy ah?
    34) I don’t hate anyone.
    35) I’m a pretty good dancer. - hello i have two left feet.
    36) I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. - lol no i'm not. she wears cooler clothes than me k.
    37) I have a cell phone. - yeah. cell phone...WOOHOO.
    38) I believe in God.
    39) I am an adrenaline junkie.
    40) I watch MTV on a daily basis. - i couldnt survive seeing britney's naked behind everyday k.
    41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. - yeah. and my dad took me home.
    42) I’ve rejected someone before. - hehe. sorry...!
    43) I want to have children in the future. - no how about the past?
    44) I have changed a diaper before.
    45) I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
    46) I’m not allergic to anything. - oh wait. i am. it's...cow crap! (translate that urself)
    47) I have a lot to learn. - who doesn't?
    48) I’m shy around members of the opposite sex. - this, my friends, is the sarcastic statement. :P
    49) I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
    50) I have tried alcohol before. - what? shandy's nicee...
    51) I own the South Park movie. - i so do! illegally downloaded. haha. im kidding. i watch it online.
    52) I would die for my best friendS. - another sarcastic stateme- JOKING.
    53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. - i don really like pizza.
    54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career. - i so have!
    55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. - as much as i love pink.
    56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. - seriously...!
    57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. - "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" "De-fi-nately not me!" (sung to the tune of Spongebob's theme song)
    58) I am happy at this moment! - haha. i really am.
    59) I’m obsessed with girls/guys. - guys only. but hey, katy perry rocks :P
    60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met. - yeah. like the wrong way around...?
    61) I study for tests most of the time. - key word: most.
    62) I am comfortable with who I am right now. - actually...i am.
    63) I have more than just my ears pierced. - oh, i pierced my toenail too. how cute is that??
    64) I walk barefoot wherever I can. - =DDD
    65) I have jumped off a bridge. - ...and i'm still here?
    66) I love sea turtles. - i love nature
    67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup. - which i never use
    68) I plan on achieving a major goal & dream. - i do. i really do.
    69) I’m proficient in a musical instrument. - that metal triangle thing, wat's it called?
    70) I hate office jobs.
    71) I love sci-fi movies.
    72) I think water rules. - as opposed to dictates?
    73) I went college out of state.
    74) I like sausages. - HAHA
    75) I love kisses. - who wants to give me one!
    76) I fall for the worst people. - im sorry johnny depp
    77) I adore bright colours.
    78) I can’t live without black eyeliner. - i'm dead. ssshhh don tell anyone.
    79) I don’t know why the *ahem* I just did this stupid thing. - i know why!
    80) I usually like covers better than originals. - i usually read the pages RATHER than stare at covers...HAHA. irrelevant i know.
    81) I can pick up things with my toes. - oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, sand, water, dust...
    82) I can whistle. - yeah. sucks to be you :P:P:P
    83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake’s slither.
    84) I have ridden/owned a horse. - ridden only
    85) I still have every journal I’ve written in. - *sheepish* sorry la!
    86) I can’t stick to a diet. - diet's not an english word. =P
    87) I talk in my sleep. - HAHA
    88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. - hot guys, hot guys, hot guys, hot guys, hot guys
    89) I have jazz in my blood. - other than oxygen, haemoglobin, plasma proteins, leucocytes, and the like.
    90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
    91) I wear a toe ring. - i used to
    92) I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with. - that's y i sit down.
    93) I am a caffeine junkie. - you're so jealous
    94) I cosplay or know what cosplaying is. - i know wat it is. and i completely do not care.
    95) I have been to over 15 conventions. - waste of time
    96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
    97) I’m an artist. - cartoons anyone?
    98) I only clean my room when necessary. - sorry mummy
    99) I like a person of the same sex.
    100) I love being happy. - it makes my day =D
    9:31 AM