<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35738870?origin\x3dhttp://justthatgirlyoulove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Her ♥
me
JoyceL
six.nov.ninetyone
ex cgl-ian, penang
cHRisTiAn

fluffy, purple chicken living in a world of
pink donkeys,
orange cows,
green ducks
and dumb blonde sheep

if you hate me (WHY??!?), please click HERE.


    follow me on Twitter


    *Random Sparkles*




    <3 Loves
    purple
    cookies (and Cookie Monster!)
    sugar
    looking at/making beautiful things
    window shopping
    unique, one-of-a-kindshoes
    brown (i juz realised it lol)
    handbags
    accesories
    bananas with chocolate ice-cream cake
    coffee
    gifts
    listening to problems
    solving problems
    holidays-slash-festivals
    sentimental junk
    R&B, jazz, and ballad
    getting drumbeats
    right t a l k i n g
    reading love/adventure stories
    drawing little emo kids and squigglys
    tea with milk
    coffee without milk.
    victorian architecture
    open-plan design
    the smell of wood
    rough edged stonework
    abstract art
    middle easterners
    colourful designs
    simple, powerful statements
    one-liners
    witty humour
    confident people
    biker boys =DDD
    inspirational stories
    sensitive people
    making people happy
    unusual photography
    male jazz singers
    wild jasmine flowers
    stickers
    handmade art and craft
    flowers from my baby brother
    I-Love-You's from my family
    soft soft toys
    bodice-ripping novels
    japanese gardens
    water designs
    top-of-the-line technology
    cute animations
    the feel of new cloth
    arranging things
    my mummy's cooking
    hanging out at the poolside
    expensive silverware
    huge chandeliers
    drawing out of shape cartoons
    buying paintings
    decorating spaces
    re-reading letters/notes/messages
    crystal clear ice water
    watching nature documentaries
    Disney Channel
    daydreaming about unlikely events
    tasting food
    repairing broken stuff
    cheering for sports teams
    dreaming about hot guys =)



    XX Hates
    pink
    backstabbers
    proud people
    ungratefulness
    exams
    decision-making
    pumpkins.



    ...Pffts
    fireBRANDS
    aDeLeNe
    aNDrEw
    CaLEb
    cHaNThaNa
    ChARiS
    chAriSMa
    ChEryL
    DaNiEl tAn
    dAniEl TeOh
    DiXoN
    eULeNe
    EvOn
    eZeKieL
    hUi JeN
    iMiN
    JaMEs
    jANiCe lEOnG
    JaNicE oOi
    JoCElyN
    jOeL
    jOShUa
    jUdSoN
    JuLiA
    jUStiN
    KaREn
    kAr PEi
    KhAi sHiN
    kUtU
    LaURa
    LeROy
    lYDiA
    lYn Si
    mAriLyN
    MiNnY
    mAiNE
    NiCoLe [blogspot]
    NiCoLe [multiply]
    pEi YeN
    rAChEl oOi
    ReGiNa
    SaRAh tHuM
    sARaH WoNg
    sAu FEi
    ShArOn
    sHaUn
    SiU MinG
    sOk WaH
    Su qUiN
    TeNg AuN
    TiFfAnY
    uNCle LaMe
    VaNesSa cHenG
    vAnNesSa KhOo
    vEnNeZiA
    ViViAn
    wEi LyNn
    WoAN ShiNg
    YaN-y
    Yi LiN
    ziNg Wei


    Her Story
    October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011



    Credits
    Designer : Cher See
    Basecodes: sweetsuicidal
    01 02 03 04
    Leave Her credicts alone ^^

    Wednesday, November 12, 2008
    ...that i love surveys? hehe.
    stole this from sarah's blog (again haha):

    Put your music player on shuffle.For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!

    1. If someone says ‘Is this okay?’
    You say: Beautiful Awakening - Stacie Orrico
    Try to imagine a sound that you've never heard
    A color that you've never seen
    Try to describe a taste youve not tasted
    And maybe youll know what I mean

    btw if u ask me that ques, i'll juz tell u the truth. not sing u a song LOL

    2. What would best describe your personality?
    Home - Katharine McPhee
    It's hard to see beautiful
    Oh, it's hard to see beautiful
    In your own eyes...
    ...Does anybody know how it feels
    To find something that's real
    And make it your own
    That's when you know that you found home

    Heh. Interesting.

    3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
    Fall To Pieces - Krystal Meyers
    When everything around me falls to pieces
    I've got something more in my life
    When I'm broken I see only You complete me
    Yeah, without You by my side, I fall to pieces everytime

    its a christian song...i def wud like someone that's beside me, like my God.

    4. How do you feel today?
    Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
    I never knew I could hurt like this
    And everyday life goes on like
    I wish I could talk to you for awhileM
    iss you but I try not to cry as time goes by
    And as soon as you reached a better place
    Still I'll give the world to see your face
    And we were here next to you
    It feels like you're gone too soon
    Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye

    i miss my friends =( and my grandma. i heard this song the day after her funeral.

    5. What is your life’s purpose?
    Yes or No - JoJo

    my life's purpose = making decisions?? darn.

    6. What do your friends think of you?
    Without You - Christina Aguilera
    Have I been blind?
    For the first time in my life
    I feel I've opened up my eyes
    Since you've arrived like an angel from the sky
    I'm on a spiritual high
    So don't you ever go away
    I could never face
    Losing you would kill my faith
    In a higher place
    What kind of world would it be without you
    I couldn't breathe without you here
    What kind of world would I see without you
    I can't dream without you here

    nice. i am FLATTERED lol. angel huh. next time ppl, tell me la. no need paiseh wan.

    7. What do you think of your parents?
    Shake Your Pom Pom - Missy Elliot

    uh...haha. i have two interpretations LOL but the more decent one is they cheerlead for me! whee...!

    8. What do you think about very often?
    Didn't I Tell You - Keyshia Cole ft. Too Short
    Didn't I tell you I was gonna be the one? (Be the one)
    Be the one and when it's all done boy(She can't love you like I do)

    its not very often i think abt the past lol.

    9. What is 2+2?
    The Distance - Oliver James

    nyeh. 2 and 4 not very far away la... =)

    10. What do you think of the person you like?
    The Little Things - Colbie Caillat
    So back up back up take another chance
    Don’t you mess up mess up I don’t wanna lose you
    Wake up wake up this aint just a thing that you
    Give up give up don’t you say that I’d be
    Better off better off, sleepin by myself and wonderin
    If I'm better off better off without you boy

    haha. IF i liked a guy, of course i dowan him to mess up. =) but he prob wont anyway.

    11. What is your life story?
    Girl - Destiny's Child
    Take a minute girl, come sit down
    And tell us what's been happening
    In your face I can see the pain
    Don't you try to convince us that you're happy (yeah)
    We've seen this all before
    But he's taking advantage of your passion
    Because we've come too far
    For you to feel alone
    You don't let him walk over your heart
    I'm telling you

    [chorus] Girl, I can tell you've been crying
    And you needing somebody to talk to
    Girl, I can tell he's been lying
    And pretending that he's faithful and he loves you
    Girl, you don't have to be hiding
    Don't you be ashamed to say he hurt you
    I'm your girl, you're my girl, we your girls
    Don't know that we love ya

    Girl, take a good look at yourself
    He got you going through hell
    We ain't never seen ya down like this
    What you mean, you don't need us to help
    We known each other too well

    lol. my life is not ALL abt boys la, but whenever i have probs awesome ppl are always there for me!

    12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    There's Nothin' - Sean Kingston ft. Paula Deanda

    lol. i DO wanna be somebody. =) maybe...a princess? haha

    13. What do you think when you see the person you like?
    Home Life - John Mayer
    Home life
    Been holding out for a home life
    My whole life

    true, true.

    14. What do your parents think of you?
    Keep On Keepin' On - JoJo
    You got to keep on keepin on
    You got to keep your head up high
    You gotta work with what you've got
    And someday you will fly

    eh. cool.

    15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
    No God Like Mine - Youth Alive

    cool! haha. it's a good song to waltz in. hehe. i think.

    16. What will they play at your funeral?
    Suga Mama - Beyonce

    nyahaha. sweet i am. though the song is kinda...dirty? haha. at my funeral no less.

    17. What is your hobby/interest?
    All Around - Israel and New Breed

    yeah. worshipping IS my hobby. sorry i don have lyrics =)

    18. What is your biggest secret?
    City - Sara Bareilles
    Calling out somebody save me i feel like i'm fading away
    Am i gone?
    Calling out somebody save me i feel like i'm fading

    lol. y all the ques abt me is emo answers one. btw i dont feel like fading. i am EXCITED CAUSE SPM IS FINISHING!!! hehe. 15 days joycee.

    19. What do you think of your closest friends?
    O Christmas Tree - Jazz (Piano Instrumental)

    oh yeah. they ARE my christmas tree (my fav decoration during my fav holiday).
    is a COMPLIMENT k. don worry.

    20. What should you post this as?
    Dangerous - Akon
    Watch out I've seen her type before
    That girl is so dangerous

    me?? dangerous? wahaha. interesting.
    11:00 PM