Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dear Readers of this Blog (if there are any),
Welcome to the R.A.N.D.O.M. Club!I, the
sofagirl, would like to extend my
warmest invitations to all of you out there who are
deliriously random. This
Really Another Naturally Disciplined, Orderly yet Messy Club is
auspiciously opening on the
20th of November 2008, 7.23 p.m.
If you are not yet a member,
SIGN UP NOW!(Anyone and everyone can join. See Terms and Conditions below.)Advantages of being a member:1. There is no limit, and I mean, NO LIMIT, to your randomness!
2. Any and every reason can be given to post about anything at all!
3. There are priority seats for 15 members! (Randomly selected, of course)
4. There is a 6-month warranty period. If you don't like being a member, why, just randomly leave a comment at the tagboard!
5. Random mood changes are heartily welcome!
Terms and Conditions:- Every member must solemnly take an oath to always and forever be truthful to the randomness.
- Logic and Order are allowed, but it must not overrule.
- All random posts must be decorated with colour, pictures, emoticons, etc. Creativity should
not have boundaries.
- Members cannot, I repeat CANNOT, leave their blogs
unattended. That is a violation of the Random Act 1991, Section C (II).
- All pictures, words and emoticons are posted
strictly under the author's jurisdiction. The committee will not be held responsible for any damage suffered.
- Having a blog would be nice.
Having said all that I wanted to sa -
*runs away* "Hey doggy, that's my blankyyyyy!!! Come back here, you naugh - "Ahem. Sorry. Where was I?
Oh right. Having said all that I wanted to say, let me say one more thing. To sign up, just leave a tag with your name, blog url, I/C number, older brother's handphone number, parents Social Security number, doggy's collar I/D number, colour of your tissue box, the length of your pants' drawstring, the height of a baby grapevine, the smell of your chicken's poo - Sorry. Just your
name,
blog url, and a
random comment. At the tagboard, of course. If you don't know where it is,
happy searching!
I look forward to your favourable replies! Thank you so very much.
Joyce Lim,
President of the R.A.N.D.O.M. Club

7:19 PM