<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35738870?origin\x3dhttp://justthatgirlyoulove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Her ♥
me
JoyceL
six.nov.ninetyone
ex cgl-ian, penang
cHRisTiAn

fluffy, purple chicken living in a world of
pink donkeys,
orange cows,
green ducks
and dumb blonde sheep

if you hate me (WHY??!?), please click HERE.


    follow me on Twitter


    *Random Sparkles*




    <3 Loves
    purple
    cookies (and Cookie Monster!)
    sugar
    looking at/making beautiful things
    window shopping
    unique, one-of-a-kindshoes
    brown (i juz realised it lol)
    handbags
    accesories
    bananas with chocolate ice-cream cake
    coffee
    gifts
    listening to problems
    solving problems
    holidays-slash-festivals
    sentimental junk
    R&B, jazz, and ballad
    getting drumbeats
    right t a l k i n g
    reading love/adventure stories
    drawing little emo kids and squigglys
    tea with milk
    coffee without milk.
    victorian architecture
    open-plan design
    the smell of wood
    rough edged stonework
    abstract art
    middle easterners
    colourful designs
    simple, powerful statements
    one-liners
    witty humour
    confident people
    biker boys =DDD
    inspirational stories
    sensitive people
    making people happy
    unusual photography
    male jazz singers
    wild jasmine flowers
    stickers
    handmade art and craft
    flowers from my baby brother
    I-Love-You's from my family
    soft soft toys
    bodice-ripping novels
    japanese gardens
    water designs
    top-of-the-line technology
    cute animations
    the feel of new cloth
    arranging things
    my mummy's cooking
    hanging out at the poolside
    expensive silverware
    huge chandeliers
    drawing out of shape cartoons
    buying paintings
    decorating spaces
    re-reading letters/notes/messages
    crystal clear ice water
    watching nature documentaries
    Disney Channel
    daydreaming about unlikely events
    tasting food
    repairing broken stuff
    cheering for sports teams
    dreaming about hot guys =)



    XX Hates
    pink
    backstabbers
    proud people
    ungratefulness
    exams
    decision-making
    pumpkins.



    ...Pffts
    fireBRANDS
    aDeLeNe
    aNDrEw
    CaLEb
    cHaNThaNa
    ChARiS
    chAriSMa
    ChEryL
    DaNiEl tAn
    dAniEl TeOh
    DiXoN
    eULeNe
    EvOn
    eZeKieL
    hUi JeN
    iMiN
    JaMEs
    jANiCe lEOnG
    JaNicE oOi
    JoCElyN
    jOeL
    jOShUa
    jUdSoN
    JuLiA
    jUStiN
    KaREn
    kAr PEi
    KhAi sHiN
    kUtU
    LaURa
    LeROy
    lYDiA
    lYn Si
    mAriLyN
    MiNnY
    mAiNE
    NiCoLe [blogspot]
    NiCoLe [multiply]
    pEi YeN
    rAChEl oOi
    ReGiNa
    SaRAh tHuM
    sARaH WoNg
    sAu FEi
    ShArOn
    sHaUn
    SiU MinG
    sOk WaH
    Su qUiN
    TeNg AuN
    TiFfAnY
    uNCle LaMe
    VaNesSa cHenG
    vAnNesSa KhOo
    vEnNeZiA
    ViViAn
    wEi LyNn
    WoAN ShiNg
    YaN-y
    Yi LiN
    ziNg Wei


    Her Story
    October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011



    Credits
    Designer : Cher See
    Basecodes: sweetsuicidal
    01 02 03 04
    Leave Her credicts alone ^^

    Sunday, November 19, 2006
    sorry im really forgetful nowadays...i dont think i'll be able to post every two days...i seem to be forgetting haha...

    Chapter 5

    ONE FINE DAY (2 weeks later)…we arrived at Gran Granada. We didn’t actually anchor at the port, we sent a landing party ashore nearby. There was Henry M. (obviously), Captains Kidd and Jack, us girls, Noel, Jasper and 3 of Capt. Kidd’s crew. Using the map, we walked straight towards the Incan temple drawn on the map, the turned northeast toward a stone head under an arch rock. Nearby we saw a mound with strange markings. The men began digging while us lazy excuses for pirate girls sat around and watched (Yeah!). Lyn Si got bored watching them sweat (though she secretly liked watching Capt. Jack shirtless, haha), so she dragged Rachel and I to go explore the place nearby.

    “Don’t go too far, kay?” Capt. Kidd called out when he saw us leaving (hmm, Joyce, hmm – Rachel). We just waved at him and set off into the mists (it was evening). Nothing much to see, though. Only grass…and more grass…and more grass… and more grass… and more grass… and more grass… and more grass…and “Oh wait! Look, isn’t that a run-down cabin building?” Rachel asked.

    “Maybe there’s someone inside. Let’s go see.” We rushed towards the door and unlocked it (by the way, no one noticed we had wandered off too far). As our eyes became accustomed to the darkness, we made out a shape lying on what looked like straw in the corner. Staring blankly, I noticed the figure was of a girl. I inched closer to inspect it.

    “Careful, it might be dead,” Rachel cautioned. Lyn Si observed the shack was a little strange (at least, she felt very strange). She was about to open her mouth to say something when *BAM*, the door slammed shut. Rachel rushed to the door and rattled it loudly, but it would not budge (the door was that ancient kind where the catch is on the outside). She slumped against the door. In the corner the figure (who was very much alive) stirred. Apparently she was sleeping (like a log) when we came in.

    “Hey there. You mind introducing yourself?” I asked the girl (we had a lot time to kill anyway). She stared at us for a while (before deciding we weren’t angels from heaven come to save her) then proceeded to tell us her story. Her name was Caryn and she was the sister of Marquis Montalban. She was kidnapped by Bart Roberts (some weird, lonely pirate out for revenge) and locked up here. She didn’t know how long she had been here; she had given up all hope of being rescued. But it was no comfort cause we couldn’t get out either (sob). I slumped beside the straw bed, Lyn Si sat in the corner and Rachel put her head between her knees. Caryn lay on the straw bed, exhausted from talking too much (that’s what the real Caryn does). How long we sat there like that no one knew, but after about 2, 3 hours, we could hear the bolt being drawn outside. We hoped fervently that it was the others…but we had no such luck. When the door slammed open, it was pitch black outside. Some sick, maniacal voice came floating through the doorway.

    “Ah, more of you ladies. I have a knack of drawing them, no?” A silhouette of a man was in the doorway. He lit a torch and we could see his face. He would be rather handsome if he hadn’t that scowling smirk (oxymoron haha) on his dirty face. His hair was unkempt and he had yellow teeth.

    “Shut up, Roberts. No one in their right mind would be drawn to you.” Caryn snapped.

    “Ah, yes. How could I forget? Your father managed to make that blatantly obvious.” He threw away the smirk but kept the scowl.

    “I was already engaged, you know that.”

    “Whatever. He’s done, anyway. I’ve finished him off.” Caryn turned pale (she’s too pale already considering the fact she hadn’t seen the sun in God knows how long).

    “Y-you killed him?” She gulped. He sneered back at her.

    “Yeah, and everyone else in your unfortunate house 2 days ago.” Caryn fell back onto the bed, tears running down her cheeks. Lyn Si, her mind working fast, spoke up.

    “What are you planning to do with us?” He snapped his head towards her.

    “Leave you here locked up. Sounds fun, no?” She grinned as she bent down a little. She drew her dagger from her boots quietly.

    “Well, maybe it would. Don’t you have anything more fun to do?” She cooed, secretly grimacing obviously. Rachel choked. I ignored the conversation and knelt down beside Caryn.

    “There’s always you and me, alone, in my abandoned ship.” He sneered lecherously.

    “Hmm, good idea.” Suddenly she threw the dagger right at his knees. It hit him square in his right kneecap and he fell in the doorway grimacing (stupid moron didn’t bring any allies) “Too bad you won’t get to do it.” She pulled out her dagger and sauntered out, followed by the rest of us.

    “I’ll get you for that, do you hear?!?!!?” He shouted at our backs.

    “Sure, next time I’ll just aim higher.” Lyn Si slammed the door shut and locked it.

    “Ok, now that’s done, how do we get back to the ship?” Rachel asked.

    “Don’t worry. I’ve got Jack’s compass.” Lyn Si grinned. (hmm…) I laughed loudly.

    “You mean that lousy thing he carries around? Lyn Si, it doesn’t show you north or south or anywhere in between. It shows you the direction of you heart’s desire.” I explained. The compass was so famous; how could she not know about it? “Sometimes it’s even broken down so it randomly points in any direction it likes.”

    “Whatever.” Lyn Si shook it then waited for the needle to stop moving. As it slowed down, we could see it move from east slowly towards south.

    “Um, doesn’t the needle of a compass always point north? I may not be a pirate but I know that much.” Caryn pointed out.

    “Well, not if your heart’s desire is in the south. Told you it would work.” Lyn Si grinned and turned around. She slammed straight into someone and fell back on her butt. We all stared at the offending guy.

    “Hmm, Captain Jack Sparrow huh? Never suspected.” I grinned cheekily. She turned beet red and growled. I think Capt. Jack actually blushed but covered it with a smirk.

    Chapter 6

    (Lyn Si’s POV) Well anyway, we got saved and returned to the ship (which was actually in the northwest). There, a series of very funny events happened. Capt. Kidd assumed I was Joyce and started to express how relieved he was that she was safe etc. I turned around, feeling very confused (what the heck was our Head doing?? Everyone on this planet knew how he felt about Joyce, especially since we came back from Tortuga). It just so happened Joyce climbed aboard at that moment. He saw her and felt embarrassed (oops, hehe). He left us and went up to the upper deck, feeling idiotic. That left Noel to help Rachel since Joyce and I were shivering of cold. We could see Rachel was a bit reluctant, but she took his hand nonetheless. I thought I saw a glimmer of something un-recognizable in his eyes. Then came Caryn who was also helped up by Noel (Rachel was glaring at him secretly, I think). Capt. Jack came up last (crap, I’m blushing ssshhh). Dinner that night was disaster-ific. Capt. Kidd was avoiding me; Joyce was secretly whispering to Noel; Rachel was silent (WOWWW), and Capt. Jack was chuckling at Caryn and Jasper who were blushing at each other.

    (Back to Joyce’s POV) After dinner, I went up deck with Rachel and Lyn Si. The three of us stood there talking awhile. Caryn had gone to bed. I was thinking about my grandfather who had told me stories of the high seas and life as a pirate. That was why I signed up at the tavern in Santa Maria.

    “I really miss my granddad,” I blurted out suddenly.

    “I miss him too, even though I’m not related,” Lyn Si said. Rachel just nodded. Lyn Si and I had grown up together after she ran away from home. My granddad, Martin Bonnet (Stede Bonnet’s great uncle; yeah he’s my cousin) took her in when we were around 13. Silence resumed.

    (Change to Rachel’s POV) Suddenly, “Jolly Roger spotted!” the lookout shouted from above. Only Capt. Kidd’s pirates hoisted that flag. Joyce and Lyn Si ran off to see who it was. I stayed behind. I knew they would come back soon enough with news of who it was. I turned to lean on the railing. Someone coughed lightly behind me.

    “What, Jones?” I asked. Only I knew that cough well (hmm, Rachel, hmm – Joyce).

    “Nothing. Can’t I just talk to a friend?” Noel came over and leaned on the railing. I looked away.

    “You’re not my friend. When you talk to me you must have something that you want.” I stated.

    “Oh really? Is that what we are? What happened to best friends forever, Rachel?” He asked quietly. I didn’t want to answer; instead I walked towards the stairs leading down to my cabin. He trailed after me. “Why do you hate me?’ He suddenly asked. I stopped.

    “I don’t…hate you.”

    “Then why do you treat me like that? Look at me, Rae!” He pleaded gently.

    “Don’t call me Rae. Don’t you dare call me Rae.”

    “Why not? What did I do?”

    “How could you forget? You chose your guys over me. I was alone, Noel. You left a 10-year-old girl alone in a deserted playground.” I opened the door and locked it behind me. I flung myself on my bed and covered my ears, as if trying to forget painful memories. Outside, Noel (hah, she called him Noel! Anyone noticed that?) leaned against the wall, eyes closed.

    (Change to Narrator’s POV) Upstairs, there was an even bigger commotion. Lyn Si had (with her klutzy friend Joyce) fallen overboard into the dark waters below (it’s still night). Capt. Jack had just rescued Lyn Si (ahem - Rachel) but Joyce was nowhere to be found. He kept on searching and searching; even with his good night-sight he could not find her. Finally Capt. Kidd blew his nerves and ordered the boat to be pulled up so they could all go and find her with torchlights (FYI: Capt. Jack was swimming). They heaved the heavy boat up and…(TA DA!) they found her. In most circumstances humans fall overboard into water. Sad to say, Joyce fell into the boat, hitting her head against the edge of the boat and scraping herself where it wasn’t covered. They hurried her to the surgeon’s cabin for him to bandage her up and let her rest. Everyone else left her alone except Capt. Kidd. He paced back and forth in front of the door. Finally the doctor opened the door. “She’s resting now. It was nothing serious; not a very big fall. She’ll get better soon.” Capt. Kidd was relieved and went back to sleep.

    Next morning, Joyce woke feeling groggy. “Oh, did I drink last night? Not that I remember I do.” She muttered to herself. Everything sounded louder than usual and she was aching badly everywhere. Suddenly, the door opened and in walked Jasper.

    “Hey there, you feeling better?” He asked, smiling a little. He rarely ever smiled, only when he felt the need to.

    “Yeah, I think so. I’m aching everywhere. What happened to me last night?” She asked blearily.

    “Well, uh, you fell overboard.” He grinned a little.

    “Then why does it hurt?” She asked, confused.

    “Because you didn’t exactly land in the water. You landed in our small boat.” He chuckled. Joyce blushed and fell back on the bed, groaning softly. She closed her eyes. When the pain resided a little, she opened her eyes.

    “Oh wow, I have the best luck.”

    “Yeah, you do.” Companionable silence followed. Joyce closed her eyes again.

    “Hey, um…I was thinking if you could do me a favour?” He asked again; more serious this time.

    “Yeah, sure, what is it?”

    “Do you, um, know what I get C - I mean, a certain girl, for her birthday?”

    “Anything pink.” Joyce grinned cheekily. She knew exactly which girl he was talking about. “I’ll help if you like.”

    “Awesome! Thanks.” He got up and began walking towards the door.

    “Don you think she likes you too?” Joyce suddenly asked.

    “I certainly hope so.” With that, he was gone. Joyce fell back on the bed.

    again...i hope u all liked it

    Joyce-st

    10:46 PM