Wednesday, November 15, 2006
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Joyce Lim
Birth date: 6th November
Current status: Single.
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Hair colour: Black. Really it is...
Righty or Lefty: LEFTY!!
Zodiac Sign: a goat...save me haha
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your heritage: Chinese.
Your fears: horror movies...really it gives me nightmares
Your weaknesses: laziness i guess...
Your perfect pizza: one that does not lack perfection...yummmm
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: i don want to go school!!!
Your bedtime: anytime past 12
Your most missed memory: i dunno how does a person miss a memory...so...haha...plenty leh
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: coke...
McDonald's or Burger King: both...definately both
Single or group dates: group until im old enough...ehhe
Adidas or Nike: both
Lipton tea or Nestea: NESTEA!!!
Chocolate or vanilla: both
Cappuccino or coffee: both
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: nope
Curse: sometimes hehe...sshhh!
Take a shower: DUHH
Have a crush: yup
Think you've been in love: i dont think...i know...hehe
Go to school: sadly yes
Want to get married: yup
Believe in yourself: of course
Think you're a health-freak: nah...
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: nope
Gone to the mall: yup
Been on stage: yup
Eaten sushi: no...sob sob
Dyed your hair: no...but i want to...:D
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: not like i will tell u right? haha no la of course
Changed who you were to fit in: i dunno...i hoped not...
LAYER EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: when its right
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye colour: grey...stormy grey...*swoon*
Best hair colour: i dunno...anything doesnt matter...as long as he has hair...hahaha
Short or long hair: short
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: thinking
1 hour ago: reading stories...
4.5 hours ago: eating late lunch
1 month ago: rejoicing cause PMR is over...haha
1 year ago: staying alive...:D
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: myself...really...haha
I feel: BORED
I hate: poseurs...
I hide: jeshers toys so that he will cry...haha
I miss: him...hehe
I need: something to do...boredom sucks wei
LAYER TWELVE: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
NUMBER ONE! ; lydia
NUMBER TWO! ; rae ho
NUMBER THREE! ; jud
NUMBER FOUR! ; yan
NUMBER FIVE! ; josh
6:15 PM